Bunny Snacks® to Help Combat Unintentional Weight Loss in Healthcare
Unintentional weight loss is a major issue in healthcare. Bunny Snacks® offer a potential solution to help combat weight loss.
Some challenges with repeated supplement usage
As of 2017, supplement shakes represented a big category estimated at $200 million.*
*ANFP Skilled Nursing Facility Benchmarking Survey, March 2018.
Issues related to overuse include:
a. Supplement fatigue
b. Taste and waste
c. Real food movement
Bunny Snacks® offer an Alternative to Supplement Fatigue
Bunny Snacks® offer a good solution for combatting unintentional weight loss and caring for those in Memory Care.
- Dense Source of Calories - Up to 180 calories per serving.
- Protein - 2 grams of high quality protein per serving.
- Alternative to Supplement Fatigue - A calorie rich option made in the perfect size.
- Finger Food - Ideal for residents in Memory Care.
- Variety - Available in two flavors to please even the most challenging palate.
- New 48 count /2.5 fl. oz. individually wrapped product offering.
- Nearly the same calories as a 4 fl. oz. shake.
- Protein comes from milk, cream, buttermilk and whey.
- Vanilla Fudge Brownie = 90 calories
- Salted Caramel Pretzel = 85 calories