Late Night Snackdown Sundae Extreme
Scoops of vanilla ice cream drizzled with salted caramel and hot fudge. Served with chocolate covered potato chip nachos then garnished with chocolate covered pretzels, M&M’s, and a handful of cheddar popcorn.
- 3 #12 scoops Blue Bunny® Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1 fl oz Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1 fl oz Salted Caramel Sauce
- 2 cups Chocolate Covered Potato Chips with Sprinkles
- 2 each Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods
- ¼ cup Candy Coated Chocolate Pieces
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Add ice cream scoops to center of serving dish.
- Drizzle ice cream with hot fudge and caramel sauce.
- Arrange chocolate covered potato chips around the outside of the dish.
- Garnish with chocolate covered pretzel rods.
- Sprinkle with candy coated chocolate pieces and cheddar cheese popcorn.
• Chocolate covered pretzels and potato chips can be made in advance. • Can substitute other varieties of popcorn or candy for garnish.Explore More Sundaes