Savannah Peach Pie Shake
Vanilla ice cream swirled with thick caramel, chunks of sweet peaches and spiced streusel. Served in a glass rimmed with more spiced streusel and topped with a handheld peach pie, salted caramel coated pretzel rods and an extra drizzle of caramel.
- 3 #12 Scoops Blue Bunny® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 Tbsp caramel
- 1/3 cup peaches
- 3 fl oz whole milk
- ¼ cup caramel sauce, for rimming glass
- 2 Tbsp streusel topping
- 1 each peach hand pie
- ¼ cup whipped cream topping
- 2 each salted caramel pretzel rods
- 1 Tbsp caramel sauce - to drizzle
PEACH HAND PIE INGREDIENTS (4 SERVINGS)
- 1 sheet 9" frozen pie dough
- ¾ cup peaches, canned, drained, diced
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ cup egg wash
- ½ Tbsp turbinado sugar
- Place ice cream, caramel, peaches, and whole milk into blender; blend until smooth.
- Rim 16 oz. pint glass with caramel and streusel; pour shake into glass.
- Top shake with peach hand pie, whipped cream topping, salted caramel pretzel rods, fresh peach slice, and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
PEACH HAND PIE DIRECTIONS
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Roll pie dough out on flat surface to widen; cut 4 squares with a 4”x4” square cutter.
- Place drained diced peaches in a mixing bowl and mix with brown sugar.
- Place peach mixture onto each square dough piece.
- Brush edges of square dough pieces with egg wash; fold crosswise into triangle; seal edges with fork.
- Brush top of pies with egg wash, sprinkle with Turbinado sugar.
- Pierce the dough with a knife and bake 10-12 min or until golden brown.
- Once cooled, cut pies in half and set aside for service.
Additional slices of fresh peaches can be added for garnish.Explore More Shakes