Strawberry-covered glass filled with blended strawberry cheesecake ice cream topped with whipped cream, strawberry dessert topping and a Strawberry Shortcake bar.
Great for Takeout, Delivery, Drive Thru, and Curbside Service!
- 3 - #12 scoop Blue Bunny® Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 3 fl. oz. milk, whole
- 3 Tbsp strawberry topping, divided
- ½ cup whipped cream
- 1 each Blue Bunny® Strawberry Shortcake Bar
- Add one tablespoon strawberry dessert sauce to bottom of serving glass. Using the back of a spoon, drag sauce up the sides of the glass.
- Add Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream and milk to a 30 oz. stainless steel malt cup. Blend until smooth using the spindle.
- Pour milkshake into prepared serving glass.
- Top with whipped cream, remaining two tablespoons strawberry topping, and a Strawberry Shortcake bar on the top.