Here at Halo Top, we believe that rules are meant to be frozen. That's why we think you can eat the whole pint. Or not.
This pint of peanut butter and chocolate deliciousness is a homerun to any Peanut Butter Cup lover. Boasting only 330 calories and packed with a good source of protein, enjoy this fan-favorite 'til you hit the bottom.
- Chocolate peanut butter light ice cream with peanut butter revel
- Lower in fat and lower in sugar than regular ice cream
- Lower in calories than regular ice cream
- A good source of protein per serving
- Gluten-Free; Kosher dairy
- Why did we want to make light ice cream that tastes like regular ice cream? We liked ice cream so much, we wanted to eat it more! So, we created delicious, light ice cream that’s 280-380 calories per pint, so we could do just that.