Cookie Dough Creation Sundae
A chocolate chip cookie skillet topped with cookie dough ice cream, stacked with a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich. Topped with whipped cream, drizzled with salted caramel sauce, and sprinkled with chocolate chip cookie crumbs.
- 1 each Cookie Skillet
- 3 #12 scoops Blue Bunny® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- 2 #20 scoops Blue Bunny® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- 1 each, Blue Bunny® Big Bopper®, halved
- ¾ cup Whipped Cream Topping
- 3 fl oz Salted Caramel Sauce
- ¼ cup Chocolate Chip Cookies, crumbled
- Place 3, #12 scoops of ice cream in a pile on the cookie skillet.
- Place a 12” skewer down the center of the dish.
- Add ½ of the ice cream sandwich to the skewer.
- Add 1, #20 scoop of ice cream on top of the ice cream sandwich.
- Top with the other half of the ice cream sandwich and 1, #20 scoop of ice cream.
- Garnish on top and around with whipped cream, salted caramel and crumbled chocolate chip cookies.