Hot Honey Apple Pie Sundae
Hot honey is having a moment, being drizzled over everything from biscuits to pizza. We’re bringing this trend to dessert with a mini apple pie sundae featuring Blue Bunny® Vanilla Premium Ice Cream and hot honey for a craveable hot and sweet treat.
- 1 scoop Blue Bunny® Vanilla Premium Ice Cream
- 1 mini pie shell
- ¼ cup apple pie filling
- 2 tsp hot honey
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino cherry
- ¼ tsp chili flakes
- Cook mini pie shell until golden brown. Cool, then add apple pie filling, spreading across the bottom of the crust.
- Scoop Blue Bunny® Vanilla Premium Ice Cream on top of filling.
- Drizzle with prepared sweet and spicy hot honey; finish with whipped cream, cherry and a pinch of chili flakes. Serve immediately.
- Prepare hot honey in small batches by combining ¼ cup honey with 2 Tbsp hot sauce of choice.
- Heat in microwave for 30 seconds or on stovetop.
- Store in a sealed container.