Berry Brownie – ½ Pint
Premium vanilla ice cream is layered with luxurious cakey chocolate brownie, strawberry sauce, and freeze-dried berries then packed into an insulated to-go pint.
- 1 #8 scoop Blue Bunny® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup Brownie, prepared, ½” dice
- 2 tbsp Strawberries, freeze dried
- 1 tbsp Strawberry Sauce
- Portion 1 scoop of ice cream into the bottom of an 8-ounce cup. Pack and spread the ice cream into the cup well.
- Portion 1/4 cup of diced brownie pieces on top of the ice cream.
- Portion 2 tbsp of freeze-dried strawberries on top of brownie pieces.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of strawberry sauce on top of strawberries.
- Put the lid on the container and place into the freezer until service.