Berry Brownie To-Go
Premium vanilla ice cream is layered with luxurious cakey chocolate brownie, strawberry sauce, and freeze-dried berries then packed into an insulated to-go pint.
- 2 #8 scoops Blue Bunny® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup Brownie, prepared, ½” dice
- 1/4 cup Strawberries, freeze dried, crushed
- 2 tbsp Strawberry Sauce
- Portion 1 scoop of ice cream into the bottom of a 16-ounce cup. Pack and spread the ice cream into the cup well.
- Portion 1/4 cup of diced brownie pieces on top of the ice cream.
- Portion 2 tbsp of freeze-dried strawberries on top of brownie pieces.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of strawberry sauce on top of strawberries.
- Portion the 2nd scoop of ice cream, being sure to pack it down and spread it across the surface of the last layer. Then add the remaining brownies and strawberries. Drizzle the remaining strawberry sauce on top.
- Put the lid on the container and place into the freezer until service.