Monster Peanut Butter Cup Sundae
A glass rimmed with white chocolate and peanut butter, peanut butter candy pieces, and mini peanut butter cups is filled with chocolate peanut butter ice cream. Topped with whipped cream, drizzled with peanut butter sauce and hot fudge then garnished with more peanut butter candy pieces, peanuts, and a giant peanut butter cup.
- 2 fl oz White Chocolate, melted
- 2 fl oz Peanut Butter, creamy
- 10 each Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- 20 each Peanut Butter Candy Pieces
- 6 #12 scoops Blue Bunny® Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream
- 3 fl oz Hot Fudge Sauce
- 3 fl oz Peanut Butter Sauce
- ½ cup Whipped Cream Topping
- 2 tbsp Peanuts, crushed
- 1 each Giant Peanut Butter Cup (sub recipe below)
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter Candy Pieces
Giant Peanut Butter Cup
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter, creamy
- 2 tbsp Confectioner’s Sugar
- 1 tbsp Butter, salted
- 1/3 cup Dark Chocolate, melted
- In microwave-safe bowl, heat white chocolate in microwave to melt; 15 seconds at a time, stirring, and repeat until smooth. Add peanut butter to white chocolate and stir until well combined. Dip large serving glass rim into melted white chocolate and peanut butter and then cover with mini peanut butter cups and peanut butter candy pieces; set aside to cool.
- Add peanut butter fudge ice cream to the dish, topping each scoop with hot fudge and peanut butter sauce.
- Top with a large swirl of whipped cream.
- Garnish with crushed peanuts and peanut butter candy pieces.
- Finish with a giant peanut butter cup.
Giant Peanut Butter Cup (makes 1 each)
- In a small work bowl, whisk together peanut butter, confectioner’s sugar, and butter until smooth.
- Coat a disposable 5” pie pan with melting chocolate.
- Spread peanut butter mixture around the center of the chocolate.
- Top with remaining chocolate. Allow to sit at room temperature until chocolate has set.
- Remove from pie pan and hold at room temperature until service.