Salted Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
A graham cracker crust is filled with rich, indulgent chocolate ice cream, topped with a layer of peanut butter sauce, and finished with roasted peanuts and flaky salt.
- 8 oz Blue Bunny® Chocolate Premium Ice Cream
- 1 graham cracker crust
- ½ cup peanut butter sauce
- ½ cup salted and roasted peanuts (slightly crunched)
- ¼ cup Cool Whip
- 1 tsp flakey salt
- Top ice cream with an even layer of peanut butter sauce.
- Top peanut butter sauce with an even layer of peanuts and freeze.
- When ready to serve, garnish pie or slice with a dollop cool whip and a sprinkle of flaky salt.