Raspberry Dark Chocolate Sundae
Vanilla ice cream topped with bittersweet dark chocolate curls, fresh raspberries, raspberry syrup and whipped cream.
- 2 Blue Bunny® Vanilla Bean Scoops®
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup whipped topping
- 2 Tbsp raspberry sauce
- 1 Tbsp chocolate curls
- Place two vanilla scoops in serving vessel.
- Top with fresh raspberries.
- Add swirl of whipped topping on top.
- Drizzle with raspberry sauce.
- Garnish with dark chocolate curls.
- Strawberry sauce can be swapped out for hot fudge or chocolate sauce.
- Chocolate curls can be swapped out for mini chocolate chips for ease of operation.
- If using aerosol whipped topping, finish with whipped cream so it doesn't collapse under the raspberry sauce.