Brownie Bourbon Caramel Ice Cream Cake
Thick and fudgy brownies layered with vanilla ice cream, fudge and bourbon caramel sauce. A perfect make-ahead dessert served whole for a table celebration or by the slice.
- 8 oz Blue Bunny® Vanilla Premium Ice Cream
- 1 pan of prepared fudge brownies
- ¼ cup bourbon caramel sauce
- ¼ cup fudge sauce
- 4 cups whipped topping
- ½ cup sprinkles
- On a cake pad, layer the cake in the following order: Fudge Brownie, Vanilla Ice Cream (spread edge to edge), Bourbon Caramel, Fudge Brownie, Vanilla Ice Cream (spread edge to edge), Fudge Sauce, Fudge Brownie. If the ice cream becomes too melted, freeze cake in between layers.
- Allow cake to freeze for at least 2 hours before frosting.
- Frost cake using whipped topping and cover sides in sprinkles.
- Return cake to freezer until ready to serve.