Caramel Chocolate Cake To-Go
Premium vanilla ice cream layered with rich chocolate cake and toffee crumbles then layered with a swirl of sea salt caramel sauce, all packed to go as a pint.
- 2- #8 scoops Blue Bunny® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Cake, prepared, ½” diced, refrigerated
- 2 tsp Toffee Crumbles
- 2 tbsp Salted Caramel Sauce
- Portion 1 scoop of ice cream into the bottom of a 16-ounce cup.
- Portion 1/2 cup of diced chocolate cake on top of the ice cream. Then add 1 tsp of toffee pieces on top of the cake. Then add 1 tbsp of Salted Caramel Sauce on top of the Toffee.
- Portion the second scoop of ice cream into the cup, being sure to pack it down and spread it over the entire surface of the last layer. Then add the remaining cake, toffee and salted caramel sauce.
- Put the lid on the container and place into the freezer until service.