Mississippi Mud – Quart
Layers of vanilla ice cream, chocolate graham cracker crumbles and chocolate fudge sauce packed to-go in an insulated container.
- 4 #8 scoops Blue Bunny® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 ½ cup Chocolate Graham Crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- Portion 2 scoops of ice cream into the bottom of a 32-ounce cup, being sure to pack ice cream down into the cup.
- Add 1/2 cup of graham crackers, then drizzle with 2 tbsp of chocolate fudge sauce. Add 1/2 cup of graham crackers on top.
- Portion the remaining 2 scoops of ice cream into the cup, being sure to pack it down and spread it across the surface of the last layer.
- Add 1 tbsp of fudge sauce, then 1/2 cup of graham crackers, then drizzle 1 tbsp of fudge sauce on top.
- Put the lid on the cup then place into a freezer until service.