Cereal Milk Cheesecake – ½ Pint
Layers of premium vanilla ice cream, New York cheesecake, and crunchy, sweet cereal bits all packed in a to-go container.
- 1 #8 scoop Blue Bunny® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup Cheesecake, prepared, ½” dice, frozen
- 2 tbsp Cereal, crushed
- Portion 1 scoop of ice cream into the bottom of an 8-ounce cup, being sure to pack ice cream down into the cup.
- Portion 1/4 cup of cheesecake pieces on top of the ice cream, then portion the remaining 2 tbsp of cereal on top.
- Put the lid on the cup and place into a freezer until service.