Strawberry Cheesecake Sundae To-Go
Dense layers of vanilla ice cream, New York style cheesecake, strawberry sauce and strawberries all packed as a pint to go.
- 2 #8 scoops Blue Bunny® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup Cheesecake, prepared
- 4 tsp Strawberry Sauce
- 6 tbsp Strawberries, freeze dried, crushed
- Portion 1 scoop of ice cream into the bottom of a 16-ounce cup, being sure to pack ice cream down into the cup.
- Add 3 tsp of strawberry sauce into the cup, then add 1/4 cup of cheesecake pieces into the cup, then add 3 tbsp of strawberries into the cup.
- Portion the remaining scoop of ice cream into the cup, being sure to pack it down and spread across the last layer.
- Add the remaining 3 tbsp of strawberries to the cup, then top with 1/4 cup of cheesecake pieces, and drizzle with 1 tsp of strawberry sauce.
- Put the lid on the cup and place into a freezer until service.