Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
Strawberry cheesecake ice cream blended with fresh strawberries, served in a white chocolate and graham cracker rimmed glass; topped with fresh strawberries and a skewer of cheesecake squares.
- 4 Tbsp white chocolate
- 2 Tbsp graham crackers, crushed
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- 3 #12 Scoops Blue Bunny® Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 2 each, strawberries
- 3 fl oz whole milk
- ¾ cup cheesecake squares
- ¼ cup whipped cream topping
- 1 fl oz strawberry sauce
- In microwave-safe bowl, heat white chocolate in microwave to melt; 15 seconds at a time, stirring, and repeat until smooth. Dip 16 oz. pint glass rim into melted white chocolate and then into crushed graham crackers and two sliced strawberries; set aside to cool.
- Place strawberry cheesecake ice cream, two sliced strawberries and whole milk into blender; blend until smooth.
- Place cheesecake squares onto skewer; set aside.
- Pour milkshake into rimmed pint glass.
- Garnish with whipped cream, sliced strawberries, cheesecake square skewer, and then finish with drizzle of strawberry sauce.