Cereal Milk Cheesecake To-Go
Layers of premium vanilla ice cream, New York cheesecake, and crunchy, sweet cereal bits all packed in a to-go pint container.
- 2 #8 scoops Blue Bunny® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup Cheesecake, prepared, ½” diced, frozen
- 1/4 cup Cereal, crushed
- Portion 1 scoop of ice cream into the bottom of a 16-ounce cup, being sure to pack ice cream down into the cup.
- Portion 1/4 cup of cheesecake pieces into the cup, then portion 2 tbsp of cereal into the cup.
- Portion the remaining scoop of ice cream into the cup, being sure to pack it down and spread across the last layer.
- Portion 1/4 cup of cheesecake pieces on top of the ice cream, then portion the remaining 2 tbsp of cereal on top.
- Put the lid on the cup and place into a freezer until service.