Strawberry Cheesecake Sundae – ½ Pint
Dense layers of vanilla ice cream, New York style cheesecake, strawberry sauce and strawberries all packed to go.
- 1 #8 scoops Blue Bunny® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup Cheesecake, prepared
- 2 tsp Strawberry Sauce
- 3 tbsp Strawberries, freeze dried, crushed
- Portion 1 scoop of ice cream into the bottom of an 8-ounce cup, being sure to pack ice cream down into the cup.
- Add 1 tsp of strawberry sauce into the cup, then add 1/4 cup of cheesecake pieces into the cup, then add 3 tbsp of strawberries into the cup.
- Drizzle the remaining 1 tsp of strawberry sauce on top.
- Put the lid on the cup and place into a freezer until service.