Strawberry Cheesecake Sundae – Quart
Dense layers of vanilla ice cream, New York style cheesecake, strawberry sauce and strawberries all packed to go.
- 4 #8 scoops Blue Bunny® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Cheesecake, prepared
- 2 ½ tbsp Strawberry Sauce
- 3/4 cup Strawberries, freeze dried, crushed
- Portion 2 scoops of ice cream into the bottom of a 32-ounce cup, being sure to pack ice cream down into the cup.
- Add 4 tsp of strawberry sauce into the cup, then add 1/2 cup of cheesecake pieces into the cup, then add 6 tbsp of strawberries into the cup.
- Portion the remaining 2 scoops of ice cream into the cup, being sure to pack it down and spread across the last layer.
- Add the remaining 6 tbsp of strawberries to the cup, then top with 1/2 cup of cheesecake pieces, and drizzle with 3 tsp of strawberry sauce.
- Put the lid on the cup and place into a freezer until service.