Degree of Difficulty:
An oversized cappuccino mug filled with coffee cream, a shot of local-roast espresso, fizzy coffee soda and chocolate-dipped biscotti pieces.
Prep time: Varies
- 2 each chocolate-dipped biscotti
- 3 #12 scoops Blue Bunny® Coffee Ice Cream
- 1 shot espresso
- 8 fl oz cream soda
- ¼ cup whipped cream
- 1 Tbsp chocolate
- Chop one piece of biscotti into ¼" pieces. Set chopped biscotti and whole biscotti aside.
- Scoop three #12 scoops of Blue Bunny Coffee Ice Cream into a standard pint glass. Place chopped biscotti over ice cream, reserving 3-4 pieces for garnish. Top ice cream and biscotti with fresh espresso and cream soda.
- Place whipped cream over float and garnish with remaining chopped biscotti. Add whole biscotti and serve immediately.