A large bacon-rimmed mug is loaded with peanut butter ice cream coated in crispy bacon bits, smoky candied bacon, chocolate-covered bacon twirls and ice-cold root beer soda.
- 2 Tbsp smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup cooked, chopped bacon
- 3 #12 scoops Blue Bunny® PB 'n Cones™ Ice Cream
- 8 fl oz root beer
- 1 slice candied bacon
- 1 slice chocolate bacon twirl
- Spread the rim of a standard pint glass with smooth peanut butter, and then roll in chopped bacon to create a bacon-rimmed glass. (Rimmed glasses can be prepared up to 12 hours in advance.)
- Scoop three #12 scoops of Blue Bunny PN 'n Cones Ice Cream into prepared glass. Top with root beer.
- Gently place candied bacon into float. Balance chocolate covered bacon twirl across the top of float. Serve immediately.
To make chocolate bacon twirls, wrap raw bacon around thin aluminum foil cylinders and cook until set and crispy. Cool completely, then drizzle with semi-sweet chocolate. For an extra-bacony float, roll scoops of Blue Bunny PB ‘n Cones ice cream in additional chopped bacon and hold frozen.