This Shake is Bananas (Split)
Banana split ice cream blended with strawberries and pineapple and served in a caramel-peanut rimmed glass, topped with plenty of whipped cream, fresh strawberries and pineapple, a brûléed banana and a maraschino cherry.
- 3 #12 Scoops Blue Bunny® Banana Split Ice Cream
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 4 Tbsp caramel
- 4 Tbsp chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 each strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tbsp pineapple, crushed, drained
- 1 each miniature banana, peeled, split, brûléed
- ¼ cup whipped cream topping
- 1 each maraschino cherry
- 1 Tbsp chocolate sauce, to drizzle
- 1 Tbsp strawberry sauce, to drizzle
- 1 Tbsp pineapple sauce, to drizzle
- Place ice cream and milk into blender; blend until smooth.
- Rim 16 oz pint glass with caramel and chopped peanuts.
- Place split banana on top of glass; fill glass with milkshake, alternating layers of milkshake and crushed pineapple.
- Top cup with whipped cream and sliced strawberries.
- Drizzle with chocolate, strawberry, and pineapple sauces. Finish with cherry on top.
You can use a regular sized banana split lengthwise and then in half instead of a mini. To brûlée the banana, dip the cut side into granulated sugar and caramelize with a torch or under a broiler. A Blue Bunny Mini Swirls Ice Cream Cone can be added as additional garnish.Explore More Shakes