Blueberry Short Stack Ice Cream Sliders
Degree of Difficulty:
Three fluffy pancake sliders stuffed with Blue Bunny® Huckleberry Premium Ice Cream and topped with whipped cream and cool blueberry compote.
Prep time: Varies
- 3 #30 scoops Blue Bunny® Huckleberry Premium Ice Cream
- 6 each Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix (silver dollar size)
- 3 tbsp Blueberry Compote, prepared
- 6 tbsp Whipped Cream
- Portion out 1 oz scoops of ice cream onto a parchment lined sheet tray and allow to freeze solid, overnight if possible.
- Make pancakes according to the package instructions and use a 2" ring cutter to cut them into silver dollar size.
- Build each sandwich in the following order: • Spread 1 tablespoon blueberry compote, then top with an ice cream scoop. • On the top pancake, place a dollop of whipped cream (2 tbsp per slider). • Place top pancake on top of ice cream, whipped cream side down.
- Build 3 pancake sliders per serving.