Butter Pecan Brownie Sandwich
Two chewy chocolate brownies are stuffed with rich Blue Bunny® Butter Pecan Premium Ice Cream, caramel sauce and buttery praline crunch.
- 2 each Brownie (cut in 2” by 4.75” rectangles)
- 2 #12 scoops Blue Bunny® Butter Pecan Premium Ice Cream
- 1 tbsp Butterscotch Sauce, drizzled
- 3 tbsp Pecan Praline, crumbled
Pecan Praline, yields 3 cups, crumbled
- 1 cup Sugar, granulated
- ½ tbsp Baking Soda
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1 tsp Salt, Kosher
- Cut room temperature brownie into two, 2"x 4.75" pieces.
- Using a standard green handle ice cream scoop, place two scoops of ice cream on the one of the brownie pieces.
- Top the ice cream with butterscotch sauce and pecan praline chunks.
- Place the second piece of brownie on top of the garnished ice cream to complete the sandwich.
- Optional: wrap the ice cream sandwich in parchment paper for an on-the-go treat.
- Serve immediately.
Pecan Praline Directions
- Combine sugar, baking soda and heavy cream into a medium sized sauce pot.
- Cook until the mixture reaches 235 degrees Fahrenheit. Stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- Once the mixture is up to temperature, stir in pecans and salt.
- Spread the mixture onto parchment paper.
- Once the mixture is cooled, pulse it into smaller pieces in the food processor.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
• Blue Bunny® Butter Pecan Premium Ice Cream can be substituted for Blue Bunny® Praline Pecan Premium Ice Cream or Blue Bunny® Vanilla Premium Ice Cream. • Butterscotch sauce can be substituted with caramel sauce. • Store bought praline may be substituted.
• For a fun and creative touch, wrap the sandwich in a Blue Bunny® branded sandwich wrapper. • If using pre-cut brownies, adjust the amount of ice cream and toppings based on the side of the brownie pieces.Explore More Ice Cream Sandwiches