Chocolate Club Sandwich
Double decker sandwich where the “bread” is swapped out for brownie, chocolate chip cookie, and vanilla cake. One layer of filling is Blue Bunny® Chocolate Premium Ice Cream with salted caramel and the other is Blue Bunny® Homemade Vanilla Premium Ice Cream with chocolate sauce. Cut into quarters and held together with frill picks.
- 1 each Chocolate Chip Cookie, prepared, 4x4
- 3 tbsp Hot Fudge Sauce, prepared
- 1 #8 scoop Blue Bunny® Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, hard frozen, 4x4 square
- 1 each Brownie, prepared, 4x4
- 3 tbsp Salted Caramel Sauce, prepared
- 1 #8 scoop Blue Bunny® Chocolate Ice Cream, hard frozen, 4x4 square
- 1 each White Cake, prepared, 4x4
- Place chocolate chip cookie on work surface. Smother with chocolate sauce, making sure sauce goes over the edges.
- Top with vanilla ice cream.
- Place brownie on top of vanilla ice cream. Smother with salted caramel sauce making sure sauce goes over the edges.
- Top with chocolate ice cream.
- Place cake on top of chocolate ice cream.
- Cut into quarters diagonally.
- Secure each quarter with a frill pick.
Full sheet can be fully composed and sliced to order with a hot knife.