Cookie Dough Creation Sundae Single Serve
A chocolate chip cookie skillet topped with cookie dough ice cream, stacked with a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich. Topped with whipped cream, drizzled with salted caramel sauce, and sprinkled with chocolate chip cookie crumbs.
- 1 each Cookie Skillet
- 1 #12 scoops Blue Bunny® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- 1 #20 scoops Blue Bunny® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- ½ each Blue Bunny® Big Bopper Sandwich, halved
- ¼ cup Whipped Cream Topping
- 1 fl oz Salted Caramel Sauce
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Chip Cookies, crumbled
- Place 1, #12 scoop of ice cream on the cookie skillet.
- Place a 12” skewer down the center of the dish.
- Add ½ of the ice cream sandwich to the skewer.
- Add 1, #20 scoop of ice cream on top of the ice cream sandwich.
- Top with 1, #20 scoop of ice cream.
- Garnish on top and around with whipped cream, salted caramel, and crumbled chocolate chip cookies.
Pre-scoop ice cream and freeze for a firm set, so ice cream will take longer to melt.