A house favorite-great for after dinner, with brunch, breakfast or lunch. Refreshing Blue Bunny® Orange Sherbet is blended with fresh squeezed orange juice and non-alcoholic champagne and topped with a fresh strawberry.
- 4-#10 scoops (2-1/2 lbs.) Blue Bunny® Orange Sherbet
- 2 cups (16 oz.) non-alcoholic champagne
- 1 cup (8 oz.) fresh squeezed orange juice
- 4 strawberries for garnish
- Squeeze orange juice into a measuring cup
- Add sherbet, champagne and orange juice to a blender
- Blend on high for one minute
- Pour mimosa into a sugar rimmed glass and garnish with a peach or orange slice, fresh strawberry or mint sprig.
Use colored sugar to rim the glass. Use BLUE BUNNY® Mango Sorbet or Wildberry Sorbet instead of orange juice to flavor the mimosa.
Use a frozen champagne flute to keep the frozen mimosa from melting when filling. Mimosas can be stored in a cooler for up to 30 minutes before serving.Explore More