Family Style Ice Cream Nachos
Experience the sweeter side of nachos. These crisp cinnamon sugar chips are covered with toasted pecans, candy coated cashews and bits of chocolate and caramel topped with Blue Bunny® Cinnamon Ice Cream drizzled with chocolate and caramel sauce.
- 2 cups cinnamon and sugar chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup candy coated cashews
- 1/4 cup caramel bites
- 2 cups Blue Bunny® Cinnamon Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate sauce
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup strawberry salsa
- 1/2 cup cinnamon cream cheese dip
- Whipped cream
- cherry for garnish
- Layer chips onto a large plate
- Top chips with chocolate chunks, nuts and caramel bites
- Place 3 scoops of Blue Bunny® Cinnamon Ice Cream on top of nachos
- drizzle nachos with chocolate and caramel sauce
- Garnish with whipped cream and cherry
- Place strawberry salsa and cinnamon cream cheese into ramekins
- place on plate beside the nachos.
Substitute Praline Pecan for Cinnamon Ice Cream. Substitute hot fudge for chocolate sauce.
Cinnamon and sugar chips are easily made with corn tortilla shells. Strawberry salsa can be made with chopped strawberries and mint.Explore More