Late Night Snackdown Sundae Single Serve
Scoops of vanilla ice cream drizzled with salted caramel and hot fudge. Served with chocolate covered potato chip nachos then garnished with chocolate covered pretzels, candy coated chocolate pieces, and a handful of cheddar popcorn.
- 1 #12 scoops Blue Bunny® Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- ½ fl oz Hot Fudge Sauce
- ½ fl oz Salted Caramel Sauce
- ½ cups Chocolate Covered Potato Chips with Sprinkles
- 1 each Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods
- 2 tbsp Candy Coated Chocolate Pieces
- ¼ cup Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Add ice cream scoops to center of serving dish.
- Drizzle ice cream with hot fudge and caramel sauce.
- Arrange chocolate covered potato chips around the outside of the dish.
- Garnish with chocolate covered pretzel rods.
- Sprinkle with candy coated chocolate pieces and cheddar cheese popcorn.
• Chocolate covered pretzels and potato chips can be made in advance. • Can substitute other varieties of popcorn or candy for garnish.