Molten Lava Chocolate Volcano Shake
Chocolate brownie ice cream blended with malted milk balls, crispy chocolate bars and a ribbon of thick fudge, all topped with a mountain of puffed cocoa cereal and a warm, gooey molten lava chocolate volcano cake.
- 3 #12 Scoops Blue Bunny® Chocolate Brownie Extreme® Ice Cream
- 2 Tbsp malted milk balls, chopped
- 2 Tbsp crispy chocolate bars, chopped
- 3 fl oz whole milk
- 2 Tbsp chocolate fudge sauce
- 2 Tbsp puffed cocoa cereal
- ¼ cup whipped cream topping
- 1 each molten lava chocolate volcano cake
MOLTEN LAVA CHOCOLATE VOLCANO CAKE INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup butter, unsalted
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp cake flour
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 each egg yolks
- 4 each eggs, whole
- Place ice cream, malted milk balls, crispy chocolate bars, chocolate fudge sauce, and whole milk into blender; blend until smooth.
- Rim 16 oz. pint glass with chocolate fudge and cocoa puffs; pour milkshake into cup.
- Top with whipped cream and warm molten lava chocolate volcano cake.
MOLTEN LAVA CHOCOLATE VOLCANO CAKE DIRECTIONS
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Butter six, 4-ounce ramekins and dust with flour; set aside.
- In top of a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate.
- Remove chocolate/butter from heat and whisk-in the sugar, whole eggs, and egg yolks; whisk flour into mixture.
- Pour mixture into ramekins and bake for 10 minutes, or until the sides of cakes are set but the center is still slightly loose.
- Allow cakes to cool for 1 minute, then run a thin knife around sides and invert ramekins into glasses.
For extra flair, additional crispy chocolate bars, malted milk balls and puffed cocoa cereal can be added to the garnish.