Oatmeal (Ice) Cream Pie
Blue Bunny® Cinnamon Premium Ice Cream sandwiched between two chewy oatmeal cookies and rolled in crunchy cinnamon granola.
- 2 each Oatmeal Cookies, soft baked
- 3 #30 scoops Blue Bunny® Cinnamon Premium Ice Cream
- 4 tbsp Granola, Cinnamon
- Portion out 1 fl. oz. scoops of ice cream onto a parchment lined sheet tray and allow to freeze solid, overnight if possible.
- Build sandwich in the following order.
- Place three scoops of ice cream onto one cookie and top with the second cookie.
- Place granola in small bowl.
- Roll the assembled ice cream sandwich in the granola until the ice cream is fully covered.
• Premade cookies can be used, but ideally should not have raisins.
• Can be made in miniature versions OR large Instagramm-worthy versions.