Oatmeal (Ice) Cream Pie
Blue Bunny® Cinnamon Premium Ice Cream sandwiched between two chewy oatmeal cookies and rolled in crunchy cinnamon granola.
- 2 each Oatmeal Cookies, soft baked
- 3 #30 scoops Blue Bunny® Cinnamon Premium Ice Cream
- 4 tbsp Granola, Cinnamon
- Portion out 1 fl. oz. scoops of ice cream onto a parchment lined sheet tray and allow to freeze solid, overnight if possible.
- Build sandwich in the following order.
- Place three scoops of ice cream onto one cookie and top with the second cookie.
- Place granola in small bowl.
- Roll the assembled ice cream sandwich in the granola until the ice cream is fully covered.
Premade cookies can be used, but ideally should not have raisins.
Can be made in miniature versions OR large Instagramm-worthy versions.Explore More Ice Cream Sandwiches