Peanut Pretzel Sammie Surprise
Creamy and crunchy Blue Bunny® Bunny Tracks® Premium Ice Cream is stuffed Blue Bunny® Salted Caramel Pretzel Bunny Snacks®, drizzled in caramel sauce, and sandwiched between two soft pretzels. The pretzels are dipped in chocolate and rolled in a peanut brittle crunch.
- 2 each Soft Pretzel, frozen product, microwaved
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Shell product, in a bowl for dipping
- 2 #20 scoops Blue Bunny® Bunny Tracks® Premium Ice Cream
- 1 each Blue Bunny® Salted Caramel Pretzel Bunny Snacks®
- 1 tbsp Caramel Sauce, room temperature
- 1 tbsp Peanut Brittle, crumbled
- Microwave two frozen soft pretzels for 30 seconds to one minute, or until thawed.
- Dip one side of each pretzel into a bowl filled with chocolate shell and coat 1/2 of the pretzel with the chocolate evenly.
- Top the chocolate coated areas with crumbled peanut brittle pieces.
- Place pretzels in freezer for 2-3 minutes, or until the chocolate shell hardens. Remove from freezer and set aside.
- Using one pretzel as a bottom of the sandwich, scoop one scoop of ice cream and place the bunny snack firmly on top of the ice cream.
- Top the bunny snack with an additional scoop of ice cream.
- Add the top pretzel to the sandwich and firmly press down to create a sturdy build.
- Drizzle the top pretzel with caramel sauce; serve immediately on a plate.
• Blue Bunny® Bunny Tracks® Premium Ice Cream may be substituted with Blue Bunny® Peanut Butter Fudge Premium Ice Cream. • Peanut Brittle could be substituted for crushed peanuts.
• The ice cream center of the sandwich can also be built ahead of time and stored in the freezer (one scoop of ice cream, bunny snack center, another scoop of ice cream shaped into a compact ball)