Pink Lady Mocktail
A blend of orange juice, creamy Blue Bunny® Wildberry Sorbet, milk and a splash of grenadine, these mocktails are the toast of the town!
- 8 large (1 cup) ice cubes
- 8 ozs. (1 cup) orange juice
- 2-#16 scoops (5 oz.) Blue Bunny® Wildberry Sorbet
- 4 ozs. (1/2 cup) milk
- 3 Tbsp. grenadine syrup
- 2 large fresh strawberries, orange peel and granulated sugar, optional garnishes
- Wet rim of glass and dip in granulated sugar.
- Combine, in order listed above, all ingredients in blender.
- Mix on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into two prepared glasses,
- garnish with a fresh strawberry and orange peel, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Substitute lemonade for the orange juice and use either Blue Bunny® Lime Sherbet or Lemon Sorbet instead of Blue Bunny® Wildberry Sorbet. For an adult cocktail, add either gin, rum or vodka to the mixture.
Sorbet loses flavor and texture if allowed to melt too much. For best dipping results when using a 3-gallon tub, begin scooping close to tub wall, cutting about 1/2-inch down.Explore More