S'more, Please Sundae Single Serve
Chocolate ice cream layered with graham cracker toffee, marshmallow fluff, and chocolate sauce. Topped with a swirl of marshmallow crème and garnished with a skewer of toasted jumbo marshmallows and graham crackers.
- 1 fl oz Dark Chocolate, melted
- 2 #12 scoops Blue Bunny® Chocolate Ice Cream
- ¼ cup Graham Cracker Toffee
- 4 fl oz Marshmallow Creme
- 1 each Jumbo Marshmallows, toasted
- 2 each Graham Cracker Squares
- 1 tsp Chocolate Chips, Dark
Graham Cracker Toffee (makes 6 cups)
- 24 each Graham Cracker Squares
- 11 oz Butter, unsalted
- 1 1/3 cup Brown Sugar, light
- 2 ¾ tsp Salt, Kosher
- Using melted chocolate, create zig zag designs around the inside of a small bowl.
- Layer 2 fluid ounces marshmallow crème and ¼ cup graham cracker toffee.
- Top with 2 scoops chocolate ice cream.
- Top with 2 fluid ounces marshmallow crème (optional; toasted), and garnish with chocolate chips, graham cracker squares, and a skewer, straw, or spoon stacked with 1 jumbo toasted marshmallow.
- Line a half sheet with a silpat. Arrange graham crackers in a single layer on top of silpat.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together butter, brown sugar, and salt. Bring to a boil. Simmer for an additional 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour mixture evenly over graham crackers.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes. Let cool.
- Pulse in food processor into small pieces.
• Can replace plain graham crackers for graham cracker toffee.
• Use tempered or melting chocolate for hard-set chocolate to decorate the cup and keep clean lines while adding layers.Explore More Sundaes