Snap, Crackle, Wrap
A thin layer of rice krispy treats acts like a tortilla, wrapping up Blue Bunny® Peanut Butter Fudge® Premium Ice Cream, all wrapped around a Blue Bunny® Nutt’n Better® Bar and topped with mini chocolate chips.
- 1/3 cup Hot Fudge Topping
- 1 each Rice Krispy Treat (10” round ¼” height)
- 4 #30 scoops Blue Bunny® Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream
- 1 each Blue Bunny® Nutt’n Better Bar
- 4 tsp Mini Chocolate Chips
- Spread hot fudge topping onto rice krispie treat, leaving 1" bare around the edges.
- Spread a layer of peanut butter fudge ice cream over the chocolate layer.
- Place Nutt'n Better Bar in the center and roll like a burrito.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and slice on the bias.
• For best results, spread ice cream into 1/4" layers and allow to freeze hard then cut out 8" rounds and transfer to rice krispy treat. • Instead of a wrap, the build can be made like a traditional rectangular ice cream sandwich and stacked in layers.Explore More Ice Cream Sandwiches