Boston Cream Sundae
Vanilla ice cream served over layers of chocolate and vanilla pudding. Topped with cookies crumbs and hot fudge sauce. Dusted with powdered sugar.
- 1 Blue Bunny® Vanilla Bean Scoops®
- 1¼ cup vanilla pudding, prepared
- ¼ chocolate pudding, prepared
- ¼ cup vanilla wafer cookies, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp hot fudge
- powder sugar for garnish
- Add vanilla pudding into serving vessel. Spread into somewhat even layer.
- Top with chocolate pudding and spread into somewhat even layer.
- Place vanilla scoop on top of pudding.
- Sprinkle cookie crumbs on top of ice cream scoop.
- Drizzle with hot fudge sauce.
- Finish with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Vanilla wafer cookies can be swapped out with sugar cookies, toasted cake crumbs, or crushed graham crackers.
- For 'To-Go', swap hot fudge sauce for chocolate sauce