Caramel Apple – Quart
Premium vanilla ice cream swirled and layered with salted caramel sauce, then topped with pieces of flaky Dutch apple pie and packed to go.
- 4 #8 scoops Blue Bunny® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 10 tbsp Salted Caramel Sauce
- 1 ½ cup Dutch Apple Pie, prepared, ½” dice, refrigerated
- Portion 2 scoops of ice cream into the bottom of a 32-ounce cup. Be sure to pack the ice cream into the bottom of the cup.
- Drizzle 5 tbsp of caramel sauce on top of the ice cream, then crumble 3/4 cup of the diced apple pie pieces over the caramel sauce.
- Portion 2 more scoops of ice cream into the cup, being sure to pack it down and spread it over the last layer.
- Crumble the remaining apple pie pieces then drizzle with 3 tbsp of salted caramel sauce.
- Put the lid on the cup and place into the freezer until service.