Celebration Cookie Sandwich
Vanilla ice cream sandwiched between two blondies half dipped in white chocolate and covered in rainbow sprinkles.
- 1 Blue Bunny® Big Slice® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 each Blondie squares (cut 3 ½” x 2 ½”)
- 1/3 cup white melting chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup brown sugar, dark
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- Place vanilla slice on top of one blondie square. Top with additional blondie square.
- Dip half of sandwich in melted white chocolate.
- Cover melted chocolate area with rainbow sprinkles.
- Place in freezer for 30 seconds to set chocolate before serving.
- Grease and line 8x8" baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add butter and sugars to a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Mix on medium speed for 2-3 minutes or until fully incorporated.
- Add egg and vanilla, mix to combine.
- Add flour and salt, mix gently just until flour has been evenly incorporated.
- Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake at 350⁰ for 22-24 minutes, or until edges are just turning golden brown.
- Remove and cool completely before cutting.
- Blondie can be swapped out for rice krispie treats, pop tarts, or other ready-made treats for ease of operation.
- Sandwiches can be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer for easy service.
- Chocolate chips, crushed nuts, or other small candies can be used in place of rainbow sprinkles.