Elvis Lives Shake
Peanut butter ice cream blended with fresh bananas, crunchy bacon and a fudge drizzle, served in a fudge and bacon-rimmed glass with a mound of fresh whipped cream and a full-sized toasted peanut butter, bacon and banana sandwich.
- 3 #12 Scoops Blue Bunny® Peanut Butter and Fudge Ice Cream
- 1 each banana, whole
- 1 slice bacon, cooked, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chocolate fudge sauce
- 3 fl oz whole milk
- ¼ cup chocolate fudge sauce
- ¼ cup whipped cream topping
- ½ sandwich toasted sandwich (sub-recipe)
- ½ each banana, sliced
Toasted Sandwich (2 Servings)
- 2 slices white bread
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 each bacon strips, cooked
- ¼ cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1 each banana, sliced
- Place ice cream, whole banana, cooked bacon, 2 Tbsp chocolate fudge sauce, and whole milk into blender; blend until smooth.
- Rim a 16 oz pint glass with ¼ cup chocolate fudge sauce and chopped cooked bacon.
- Pour shake into glass.
- Garnish shake with whipped cream topping, banana slices, and toasted sandwich.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of each piece of bread.
- Lightly spread peanut butter on plain sides of each piece of bread; layer with sliced bananas and crispy cooked bacon strips; close sandwich with second piece of bread.
- In a pan or on a flat-top, toast sandwich on each side until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Cut sandwich in half diagonal from corner to corner; set aside for use in final dish.