Lemon Meringue Float
Sparkling lemonade in a tall, meringue and pie-crumble coated glass, topped with a giant scoop of vanilla bean ice cream, a slice of lemon bar and plenty of meringue frosting—bruléed for true pie appeal.
- ½ cup plain meringue, divided
- 2 Tbsp pie crust crumbles (from a baked pie crust)
- 3 #12 scoops Blue Bunny® Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 8 fl oz sparkling lemonade
- 1 each lemon bar - approximately 3" x 2" triangle cut
- Spread a generous ¼ cup of meringue around the rim of a standard pint glass, and then roll the meringue in pie crumbs to create a crumb-rimmed glass. (Hint: Rimmed glasses can be prepared up to 12 hours in advance.)
- Scoop three #12 scoops of Blue Bunny Vanilla Bean Ice Cream into prepared glass. Top with sparkling lemonade.
- Top sparkling lemonade with ¼ cup meringue and brulèe it. Place lemon bar over brulèed meringue and serve immediately.