Nacho Ice Cream
Fresh tortilla chips tossed in cinnamon sugar and topped with scoops of Blue Bunny® Vanilla Premium Ice Cream, peanuts and ribbons of rich Mexican chocolate sauce and caramel sauce. "Nacho" average dessert!
- 4-5 Scoops Blue Bunny Premium Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 Cups tortilla chips (plain or cinnamon & sugar)
- 2 Tbsp Mexican chocolate sauce
- 2 Tbsp caramel sauce
- 2 Tbsp peanuts
- 2 tsp cinnamon sugar
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
- Arrange tortilla chips on a large plate or shallow bowl.
- Top with scoops of ice cream, then drizzle both sauces all over the top.
- Arrange whipped cream in small dollops all around the top, sprinkle with peanuts, then cinnamon sugar, add cherries and serve immediately.