Neapolitan Dome Cake
A large dome covered in hard chocolate and sprinkles is filled with layers of strawberry, vanilla and chocolate ice cream and a fudgy brownie center.
- 1-4 oz scoop each of Blue Bunny® Vanilla, Chocolate & Strawberry Premium Ice Cream
- 1 sheet of chocolate fudge brownies, 1” thick on a baking sheet, 1” thick on a baking sheet 2” diameter formed in a ball
- 7 oz Magic Shell Chocolate Topping
- 1 cup sprinkles
- 36 oz bowl
- Plastic wrap
Ice Cream Layers: Use plastic wrap to cover the inside of the bowl to create ice cream layers one at a time
- Line bowl with plastic wrap then evenly spread strawberry ice cream in a 0.5” layer coating the inside of the bowl.
- Place in freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Repeat process with chocolate & vanilla ice cream.
Brownie center & bottom
- Remove bowl with ice cream layers from freezer, fill hollow center with chocolate fudge brownie that has been formed into a ball.
- Place filled bowl on top of a sheet of brownie and trim around bowl.
- Return to freezer for at least 12 hours.
- Remove cake from freezer. Place plate atop of bowl and flip over for cake to fall out of bowl onto plate.
- Cover cake with magic shell and sprinkles, pressing into chocolate to stick.
- Return to freezer for 30 minutes and serve in slices or whole.