PB & J Ice Cream Sandwich
- 2 each Texas Toast, toasted, crusts removed
- 2 #30 scoops Blue Bunny® Strawberry Premium Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter Marshmallow (recipe below)
Peanut Butter Marshmallow, makes 4 cups
- 1 cup Marshmallow Cream, store bought
- ¾ cup Peanut Butter, creamy
- ½ cup Butter, unsalted
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Spread out ice cream onto a parchment lined sheet tray and allow to freeze solid, overnight if possible.
- Toast bread in the toaster and remove the crusts, then allow to cool.
- Spread 2 tbsp of peanut butter cream on each slice of bread.
- Cut out a 2 oz square piece of ice cream from the ice cream sheet as the same size as the bread.
- Place ice cream on the bottom heel of sandwich, and top with the top heel.
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Instructions
- In a mixing bowl on low speed, combine marshmallow cream, peanut butter, butter, and salt until well blended.
- On low speed, add in powdered sugar alternatively with heavy cream until smooth and fluffy.