Peanut Pretzel Sammie Surprise
Creamy and crunchy Blue Bunny® Bunny Tracks® Premium Ice Cream is stuffed Blue Bunny® Salted Caramel Pretzel Bunny Snacks®, drizzled in caramel sauce, and sandwiched between two soft pretzels. The pretzels are dipped in chocolate and rolled in a peanut brittle crunch.
- 2 each Soft Pretzel, frozen product, microwaved
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Shell product, in a bowl for dipping
- 2 #20 scoops Blue Bunny® Bunny Tracks® Premium Ice Cream
- 1 each Blue Bunny® Salted Caramel Pretzel Bunny Snacks®
- 1 tbsp Caramel Sauce, room temperature
- 1 tbsp Peanut Brittle, crumbled
- Microwave two frozen soft pretzels for 30 seconds to one minute, or until thawed.
- Dip one side of each pretzel into a bowl filled with chocolate shell and coat 1/2 of the pretzel with the chocolate evenly.
- Top the chocolate coated areas with crumbled peanut brittle pieces.
- Place pretzels in freezer for 2-3 minutes, or until the chocolate shell hardens. Remove from freezer and set aside.
- Using one pretzel as a bottom of the sandwich, scoop one scoop of ice cream and place the bunny snack firmly on top of the ice cream.
- Top the bunny snack with an additional scoop of ice cream.
- Add the top pretzel to the sandwich and firmly press down to create a sturdy build.
- Drizzle the top pretzel with caramel sauce; serve immediately on a plate.