Quick Blend® Strawberry Milk Shake
Quick Blend® strawberry milkshake for Senior Living Healthcare. 250 calories.
Single Serving - 4.5 fl.oz.
- 2 - #20 scoops (3.26 fl. oz.) Blue Bunny® Quick Blend® Ice Cream
- 3 Tbsp whole milk
- 2 tsp whole milk powder
- 2 tsp Hershey's strawberry syrup
Multiple Servings - 4.5 fl.oz. each
- 20 - #8 scoops (80 fl. oz.) Blue Bunny® Quick Blend® Ice Cream
- 1 1/3 cups whole milk powder
- 5 cups whole milk
- 2 cups Hershey's strawberry syrup
- Place 2/#20 scoops of Quick Blend Ice Cream into a blender.
- Add 3 tbsp of Whole Milk, 1 ½ tsp of Whole Milk Powder, and 2 tsp of Strawberry Syrup and blend for 30 seconds or until consistency is smooth.
- Place 20/#8 scoops of Quick Blend Ice Cream and into a Hobart mixer with a paddle attachment.
- Add 1 + 1/3 cups of Whole Milk Powder and 2 cups of Strawberry Syrup and turn the machine on the lowest speed (this will help to reduce splashing).
- With the machine running, slowly add 5 cups of Whole Milk and blend for 60 - 90 seconds or until all powder has been fully incorporated and consistency is smooth
- Portion 4 fluid ounces of shake into 6 oz Styrofoam cups with lids and hold in a refrigerator for up to 30 minutes or in a freezer for up to 1 hour.