Quick Blend® Vanilla Milk Shake
Quick Blend® vanilla milkshake for Senior Living Healthcare. 210 calories per serving.
Single Serving - 4.5 fl.oz.
- 2 - #20 scoops (3.26 fl. oz.) Blue Bunny Quick Blend® Ice Cream
- 3 Tbsp whole milk
- 2 tsp whole milk powder
Multiple Servings - 4.5 fl.oz. each
- 20 - #8 scoops (80 fl. oz.) Blue Bunny® Quick Blend® Ice Cream
- 1 1/3 cups whole milk powder
- 5 cups whole milk
- Place 2-#20 scoops of Quick Blend Ice Cream into a blender.
- Add 3 tbsp of Whole Milk and 2 tsp of Whole Milk Powder and blend for 30 seconds or until consistency is smooth.
- Place 20-#8 scoops of Quick Blend Ice Cream and into a Hobart mixer with a paddle attachment.
- Add 1 + 1/3 cups of Whole Milk Powder and turn the machine on the lowest speed (this will help to reduce splashing).
- With the machine running, slowly add 5 cups of Whole Milk and blend for 60 - 90 seconds or until all powder has been fully incorporated and consistency is smooth.
- Portion 4 fluid ounces of shake into 6 oz Styrofoam cups with lids and hold in a refrigerator for up to 30 minutes or in a freezer for up to 1 hour.