Strawberry Shortcake Sundae
Warm vanilla sponge cake topped with vanilla ice cream, fresh strawberries, strawberry sauce and whipped cream.
- 1 Blue Bunny® Vanilla Bean Scoops®
- 1 yellow cake, prepared, cut into 2 ½ x 2 ½” squares
- ¼ cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup whipped topping, prepared
- 2 Tbsp strawberry sauce, prepared
- Place cake in serving vessel, microwave for 20 seconds or until warm.
- Add ice cream, then top with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
- Drizzle with strawberry sauce.
- Serve immediately.
- This concept is better suited for carry out if cake is not warm.
- If using aerosol whipped topping, finish with whipped cream so it does not collapse under the strawberries.