Psychedelic Cereal Sundae Extreme
Three scoops of vanilla ice cream, each coated with different breakfast cereals, topped with whipped cream and a different sauce for each.
- 2 fl oz Hot Fudge Sauce
- 2 fl oz Salted Caramel Sauce
- 2 fl oz Strawberry Sauce
- 1 #8 scoop Blue Bunny® Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, coated with crushed fruit cereal
- 1 #8 scoop Blue Bunny® Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, coated with crushed cinnamon cereal
- 1 #8 scoop Blue Bunny® Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, coated with rainbow marshmallow cereal
- ¾ cup Whipped Cream Topping
- 2 tsp Strawberry Sauce
- 2 tsp Salted Caramel Sauce
- 2 tsp Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1 tbsp Fruit Cereal
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon Cereal
- 1 tbsp Rainbow Marshmallow Cereal
- Swirl the hot fudge, salted caramel, and strawberry sauces in a spiral around the serving plate.
- Using a fork, drag toward the outer edge of the plate to create tie dye design.
- Place the cereal crusted ice cream onto the plate.
- Top each with a swirl of whipped cream.
- Drizzle the whipped cream with sauce:
- Strawberry sauce on the fruit cereal ice cream
- Salted caramel sauce on the cinnamon cereal ice cream
- Hot fudge on the rainbow marshmallow cereal ice cream
- Garnish with additional cereal.
• Alternate cereals can be used to coat and garnish the ice cream.
• Pre-scoop ice cream and freeze for a firm set ice cream that will take longer to melt.Explore More Sundaes